Friday, September 17, 2010

What is this feeling?

I haven't had a desire to pull out my sewing machine or go to the fabric store since...Easter. Remember the Easter Dresses? Yeah - still unfinished and now, inevitably, cut too small for my growing girls.

Sew….
what is this strange feeling I have to run to the fabric store and use my coupons to purchase the cutest fabric I've ever seen to make one (or three) of these:

  
& something matching for my little girls?


I'm a little afraid, because I don't want another unfinished project sitting in a box. But someone posted on facebook that Christmas is only 100 days away. My girls would love these for Christmas, especially if they saw their mom 'advertising' it before they got their own. 

4 comments:

Jamie G. said...

I LOVE these! I've wanted one for awhile now, but we all know that I don't sew! Great idea for Christmas too.

Trac said...

These are awesome. Plus, aprons are a great project because they are MUCH easier to make than a dress. You WILL finish this project. Good luck Gwen!

Andrea said...

I've really been wanting one of those half aprons. The little red one in the second picture is so cute.

Jo-Ana said...

Sounds like a fun project. Go for it!