Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Big Reveal

Extreme Makeover:
WEB EDITION: The Big Reveal

Ok, true.
A switch to a NEW URL may not be THE BIG REVEAL anticipated,
but don’t give up on me yet,

this is just the beginning!

I’ve got a few more tricks up my sleeve and
they don’t all consist of smoke and mirrors. J

Archived book reviews, from Mom’s Review, can still be accessed though the link just under the site header. New book reviews, along with commentary on what I’ve been reading, tutorials on crafts and cooking, discussions on life and anything else I feel so inclined to share will all be posted here.

Even though there isn’t a whole lot to see here yet, go ahead, copy the address from your web browser, add a new subscription to your Google Reader, bookmark it, post it to your family blog side bar, sign in as a follower or do whatever it is you do to keep your finger on the pulse of the world and come back to visit.

The next post is the last of the “explanation” posts (oh wait there will be one more, but that won’t be posted for a while) and then after that all the pieces will be in place and the regular posting will begin.

Until then…

Gwenevere – fka: Mom (from Mom’s Review)

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

Looks great! I can't wait for your insights :) And, I am glad you picked this format to do it in. Much easier :)