Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Get 'er Done!


I spent the day at a career fair here in Indy, helping my mom with her booth to promote her  Scentsy   Business. (If you haven’t heard of Scentsy   and you use scented candles, you really must get in touch with her.)

Now that the career fair is over, it’s her turn to help me. Ha! Like me helping her this once, makes us even! She’s great, even though I owe her my life, she still agrees to help me. (In fact she’s upstairs putting my kids to bed as I type.)

So my plan for the rest of her stay….

…I borrowed a sewing machine. So now I have two. 
(We can get twice as much done with 2 sewing machines.)
It’s time to take another swing at the Unfinished Project list.
(I should probably add the Easter dresses to the list because I cut them out a week ago and still haven’t sewed a single stitch.)

2 comments:

Jamie G. said...

Fun, fun! I wish my mom would come out more than once every couple of years. I really do. Have fun while she's here!

Erin said...

I just bought some Scentsy from someone at a Women's Expo a couple weeks ago. I hope her stay isn't all work and you get to play too!